Friday, October 17, 2003

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-Joshua J. Marine

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."
-Langston Hughes

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."
-Richard L. Evans

"Assumptions allow the best in life to pass you by."
-John Sales

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone

"When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'"
-Sydney Harris

"Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life."
-Andrew Brown

"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."
-Robert Frost

No comments: