Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

This campaign was run by the Church of Singapore to get more people to attend church services on Sunday. They ran a press campaign along with an outdoor one.
The following ads are from their press campaign. By all accounts , the campaign was a roaring success. Got people back to Church in the droves.

Dont drink and drive, you are not ready to meet me yet - God

Could you imagine the price of air if it were bought to you by another supplier -God

What do i have to do to get ur attention? Take out an add in the papers ? - God

Earthlings dont treat me like an alien - God

I was thinking of making the world black and white..then i thought... naaaah -God

How can u possibly be a self-made-man ? I specifically recall making you - God

I think you are the most beautiful person in the world.Okay so Im biased - God

 


No comments: